Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Girls - you HAVE to check out this jacket

*


I'm jumping on here for two seconds to say, wow, I love the new Whitley Kros collection at the website!



I've actually been "wowing" over it for a few weeks now...




What really grabbed my attention this morning though is this oh-so-cute jacket:








Cameroon Jacket (Oliver) - exclusive to the web!





Besides the fact that it's 51 degrees outside my window and the jacket could come in VERY handy right now, I love that style and those cute buttons.

*

I know I've mentioned this before but I just have to say once again, the sales items at the Whitley Store can't be beat...

Girls: you don't need to complain about not having money to buy designer (not to mention eclectic, well-traveled and unique) fashion anymore...the muse of Whitley Kros has got you covered! Check out the awesome discounts of anywhere between 50-70% off...

Case in point:



Regent Jacket

Marked down by more than 50%...

My traveling muse is definitely hooking us girls up!

No comments: