Monday, December 15, 2008

Designer clothing at an affordable price?!

Okay, whew...it's been a busy, hectic, productive, long week for yours truly - Whitley's #1 adoring fan!

Been wandering after my lovely muse....and I tell ya, she's incredibly hard to keep up with.

But alas, I'm back and wow, just wanted to say there's an incredible sale going on at the Whitley Kros online store. For instance, I mean come on, it doesn't get much better than the below hot, hot Monroe Drape tee on clearance for $35.00.

Yes I know that some of you may not believe the price tag on this beauty, but it's indeed the truth. I love you Whitley!

Okay so place your order fast before you miss out - believe me Whitley likes to indulge in her wanderlust and these great deals won't be around for very long. ;-)

No comments: