Sunday, December 7, 2008

My introduction

To properly introduce myself, I am Rosie and this blog is un-officially dedicated to my traveling muse: Whitley Kros. Who is Whitley Kros you ask?

So bold, so whimsical, so beautiful and daring - she charms the socks off of her followers, yet I'm her #1 fan.

I can't take myself away from constantly searching to find out where she's at and what is she wearing??? Or what are her fans wearing? Perhaps she'll leave a clue behind?

Her styles have been worn by the likes of, get this: Kate hudson, Rumer Willis, Jennifer Lopez, Juliette lewis, Bijou philips, Cory kennedy and Taylor Swift to name a few.

Oh wow... check this out - kind enough to leave a clue ---- Whitley, Whitley - I love you! See below! Holiday sample sale!



I also found out that there will be bargain bins (starting at $5 tees), denim from $50-$100 and lots more from the Spring '08 collection. For Fall '08 merchandise: pants, jackets, dresses, blouses, tees from $40-$120 and fine cashmere starting at $85.

Wow! Whitley you've done it again. And on top of that you're hooking people up with INCREDIBLE holiday savings... I love it!

Stay tuned for more....

No comments: