Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Passion for Fashion

After a short hiatus this past week, I've resumed my favorite hobby of keeping as close an eye as possible on Whitley Kros....alas, I've had a bit of difficulty in tracking down my wandering muse.

Soooo, I thought it'd be fun to travel back in time and re-visit some of the awesome articles that have been written about the fashion line:


Vogue did a catwalk report on Whitley's debut at the 2008 L.A. Fashion Week - click here to read the full article.

And how about Wall Street Journal's coverage of Fashion Week...



There are many more articles to share, but I will cover more of these later.


On another note, I am sooooo excited about the Whitley store. What can I say? Women's clothing at it's finest; most eclectic; most evolved; see for yourself and pay a visit and tell me what you think!


What's your favorite piece? This is my fave of the week:

Fed Up Denim

No comments: