Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl? Was she there?




Super Bowl?




Hmmmmm...did Whitley make a pilgrimage for Tampa, Florida?


I just don't know what she's up to these days - so hard to track down!


Well upon checking into it, my findings deduced that she didn't make it out here for the game itself....but perhaps she showed up to see DJ A.M. or Samantha Ronson a few nights before?


This is a mystery I'm going to have to solve.


And I'm also wondering, if she was into the game, would she have been rooting for the Steelers or the Cardinals?


Being the muse that she is, I'm sure she's inspiring somebody somewhere - whether it be Super Bowl-related or otherwise.


Inspirrrrinnnnng...just love that word - it rolls off my tongue...that's what you get from Whitley - inspirational and exotic. :))))


Check out these "exotics" from the online store:











Manning Dress



Great sales, great clothing, new merchandise and soooo unique and beautiful...just like Whitley herself.

No comments: